The table below contains all items that came with the Welcome amiibo update for Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
Click on the "Info" button to get more information on using the table.
- Item Name is the name of the item as it appears in the in-game catalog, except that the first letter of most words has been capitalized.
- Category shows what type of item it is. Eg., furniture, flooring, wallpaper, clothing, handheld or litter.
- Utility shows whether and how an item can be used.
- Origin shows where or how the item can be obtained.
- Cost shows the cost of an item. Some items are free, some can be ordered for Bells from the catalog machine in the Nookling's store, a few can be bought with Play Coins. All the other items cost MEOW Coupons, and can be found at Harvey's, or be ordered from an RV. You can filter on any of these four currencies.
- Refurbishable shows whether an item can be refurbished by Cyrus, but it doesn't show all the refurbishment options.
- Vanilla shows whether an item can be obtained without having to WiFi, and without having to buy Happy Home Designer, amiibo cards or amiibo figurines.
- Interactive shows whether you can interact with an item, for instance if anything happens when standing in front of it and pressing "A" on your console, by sitting or sleeping on it, or by using it as a table.
- Wall shows whether an item can be hung on the wall.
- On Top shows whether an item can be placed on top of another item.
- Mat shows whether an item can be placed on the floor of your house or a museum room and you can walk over it.
By default, the table is sorted by Item Name. Click on any other column heading to sort the information differently. Clicking the same column heading again will reverse the sort order.
For a more extensive or specific search, a filtering function has been added. To use this you will need to enter information in the boxes titled Filter/Search String and Column. The filter string is not sensitive to cases or accents. Filter the 6 rightmost columns using "1" or "0" as filter string.