I didnt see a topic, thats strange! I see one every mid/late summer!
So, here we go, lets start the topic about back to school.

I know, I know, some of you are probably hissing!
But I'm just so excited. So here we go! A discussion thread.

Heres some questions
What grade/year are you going into?
Or, if you're a college/uni student, what topic do you study?
What do you like/hate about school?
Feel free to ramble as much as you like! I'm just interested in what people have to say!

On the 3rd I'm starting life at a university this year for international studies, I will be studying German and maths! I'm so excited for my classes to start that I've made a study room on my ac game! A small room with a desk and a homework set, calming <3

I dont know anyone at this uni so this will be an interesting experience!

[b][color=mediumpurple]Hope your 2021 is amazing![/b][/color]
[b][color=DarkOrchid]I'm from Scotland! (+5 ACC)[/b][/color]

Alright...  Uh... Yay?

I'm going to be a sophomore in high school. woo?!

I usually get excited when school starts, but I get bored quickly.

I'm nucleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar.

Hehehe! Yes woo!

I'm going to be a sophomore in 10th grade. My first day of school is August 28th. I go to school for half the day, and a career school the rest of the day. Here's my schedule...

Period 1: PW Graphic Design
Period 2: PW Graphic Design
Period 3: PW Graphic Design
Period 4 Part 1: PW Graphic Design [20 mins]
Period 4 Part 2: PW P.E. [20 mins]
Period 5: English 10
Period 6: Lunch
Period 7: Geometry
Period 8: Earth/Geological Science

I know it's kind of confusing, but I like it. I can't wait to start graphic design!

Anyone wondering how the schedule works, I take my regular bus to school, then I get picked up by the PW career bus after arriving at school. Then I go take the course there for a few hours. Then we get driven back to school. We go through our regular schedule when we get back, and take our regular bus home.

I'm excited! First year I get to experience this.
Hey, I had something similar to that, Fera!
I went to Graphic design one year and a cooking school the next.
It was really fun, I especially loved the cooking school because we made food for events and stuff!

I'm going to be a sophmore. I don't get my schedule until the 28th. I'm excited to take my Creative Writing class. I'm pretty sure I'm the only person in my grade taking it.
ACC Researcher Co-Lead
the mean one
Whoa. I took creative writing too!
It was super fun!

A lot of people were in my class. It wasnt too surprising though, it was really fun.
We did plays and we wrote stories and illustrated things, wrote our thoughts.
No essays, just fun things to express our interests and opinions! We learned all the kinds of poems and read a few books.

People in my school got their schedules today, but I'm on vacation so I didn't get it.

I'm nucleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar.

I started school around 2 weeks ago.

Everybody's got a hungry heart
Lay down your money and you play your part

Where I live we have a after labour day law, where we cant go back until the day after labour day.
We used to go back in August but not anymore! I wonder why.

I'm going into 6th class (I think thats 6th class/7th year) I go back the 2nd of september

I really can't wait as I am so board

I like school as I get to see my friends and I hate it because it waste's my time xD I'm complicated  

I am probably the weirdest 12 year old ever
Live,Love,Laugh

^ We've always gone back on the day after Labor Day ... I honestly don't know if it's a law where I live.
ACC Researcher Co-Lead
the mean one
Gonna be a senior this year! We get schedules tomorrow, which I'm really excited for
I'm starting college on Monday, majoring in biology.

Not excite

null
our lord and savior bird jesus

Haha I'm very excited!
But I'm kind of worried of the homework, I hope I can do it! D:

Junior year of high school is coming up and I'm terrified.

My grades leave something to be desired at a 3.667 GPA cumulative while my genius siblings pull 4.6's. I only do crew as an activity and I'm not sure if its enough and college is coming and the SAT's and stress levels are maxed out right now.

My friends are really the only thing keeping me running. And coffee, lots of it.

Any advice mis ACC amigos?
Study for your SAT, thats incredibly important haha!
But, also remember to take breaks because you dont want your brain to be fried from stress or lack of sleep/food!

I took ACT and my score system is obviously different but
I studied for mine, I got a 27.
My friends however, who didnt study, slept throuhg it, got a 12! She can only go to community college. A lot of people say you dont have to study too much, its okay, not hard, not easy though! Just think and you'll be fine

Thanks for replying! That's a little reassuring, I really appreciate it! Still nervous, very nervous, but hearing that is refreshing.
I'm going into seventh grade (Year 8 for those in the UK) and this is my first year in a private school. I'm going there for the rest of my school life and have already been to the New Student Orientation and the regular Orientation. Everyone was so welcoming. I met lots of other people but mostly hung out with another new girl that is really nice. c: I get my schedule on the 26th but I start on the 29th. My summer reading project is halfway done and I'm finishing it tomorrow.

you are loved! xo nat

Gonna be a senior in high school this year. School hasn't even started yet and I feel like I've already checked out. Hopefully I'll be able to pass this year cause I'd kinda like to at least graduate high school before throwing my life away. I have absolutely no idea what I'm gonna do after high school. No way I'll be getting accepted to any college with my 2.1 GPA lol. I probably should put more thought into it since it's right around the corner, but whatever.

“My grades leave something to be desired at a 3.667 GPA cumulative while my genius siblings pull 4.6's. I only do crew as an activity and I'm not sure if its enough and college is coming and the SAT's and stress levels are maxed out right now”
The SAT's weren't really that bad. The worst part of them is just how long they are. Get a good night's sleep and eat a good breakfast before you go to take them. I'm not the smartest kid, but I thought the SAT's were pretty easy and I got an 1840/2400. Depending upon the school you want to get into, unless you absolutely bomb the SAT's then you shouldn't be worried. You have a few chances to take the SAT's too. There's also the ACT's (Which some schools actually require) that you can take.
Those SAT scores though, they look good anywhere. Thanks for the advice!
I'm starting year 10 in September and that means starting GCSE courses. Up until this point, we've had lessons in our individual form groups, but this year the groups will be mixed depending on options people have chosen so yay I can't wait to meet new people!

The subjects I'm doing are English language, English literature, Maths, Additional Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Religious Studies, French, Computing, Geography and Textiles.  

I have absolutely no idea what year 10 is going to be like but it sounds fun i think :o

when all of this is over will you come to wake me up?

I've got some UK friends, so I can say when asked, they say that study for GCSE is extremely important haha! Its nerve wracking in the final days, apparently seeing as they just got their results! They loved year 10 to be fair, so I'm quite sure you will too!

On a wiki it said that 6th grade is = to 6th grade but 6th grade is the start of middle school but 6th class is the end of primary school why can't everywhere just stick to one of them

I am probably the weirdest 12 year old ever
Live,Love,Laugh

Not true. My sixth grade was the end of elementary school as well, and they just changed it this year to the first year of middle school.

you are loved! xo nat