Did you utilize the free trial for Happy Helper? Is anyone using the Cookie & Depot plan? Love it? Hate it? Just curious as to what people think so far. I'm in the Happy Helper free trial right now, but I think I'm going to let it renew. I have found it helpful when I'm busy, especially during PC events. And I like how fast it adds hearts to the helper.
I used the free trial and canceled my subscription after a few days so it wouldn't auto-renew, but now after a month of having a helper I think I'm gonna miss it. I don't want to pay for it, and I had only intended to get back into PC for the halloween and christmas events. now that the trial is ending and all the holidays are over, I might just put the game down and wait for NH to avoid spending any more money on it.
Visit my NL dream towns!
Angie from Maplerow, Ranae from Wayfield and Olive from Yorkwood
I was just thinking about starting a thread about this myself!
Here are my thoughts:
1. I am using the free trial for the helper. Right now, I'm using Agnes, who is my highest level camper. Once she's maxed, I think I'm going to switch to my lowest friend level because it seems an easy way to level them up.
2. I'm on the fence about the help. I like having a bunch of stuff waiting for me but I wish the friend level with the campers who are being helped would go up.
3. HOLY COW if I thought I had a surplus on steel & wood before, I don't even know what to call this! SO MUCH CRAFTING MATERIAL.
4. I'm on the fence about whether to let it renew. I'm holding out to see how much help I get in a gyroid collecting event or gardening event. I didn't rent the golden rod this time around and without Agnes's help, I wouldn't have completed the tourney. But I *just barely* completed it with her help, so I'm not sure it'll be worth it to get the help on other events.
5. I do like the idea of getting 'free' leaf tickets every month.
6. There is just SO MUCH going on in the game right now. Between sending Gulliver, the helper notifications, and all of the events, I can't keep up!
Who would win in a fight, Indiana Jones or Han Solo?
I've been using the free Happy Helper trial as well (not interested in the Cookie & Depot plan). I'm on the fence as well, because it was very helpful during the gardening/fishing events, but all the crafting materials is getting nutty. I'll probably let it renew and see how it is after the holidays when I have a bit more time to keep up with everything in the game. The cuteness factor sweetens the deal, too.
Mayor of Atia & Calville (AC:NL), Kitty in AC:PC & Hecate in AC:NH
I'm using hte Happy Helper trial as well. I wish that I could tell them specifically what I wanted them to do (or not do). For example, while I love being able to grab gyroidite, I don't want my helper to fill requests as they don't increase their friendship level.
AC:PC Friend Code: 59233502462, Read is my nick