After a few months of successful contests and events, the Special Projects Team for Media & Events is looking for some more Members to help out.
Here is a brief rundown of the types of things that you might be involved in as part of the team.
• April Fools' Day Pranks - ACC is known to go completely silly every April Fools' Day. However, some in the Community aren't too fond of the pranks that the Staff pull. If you feel that your ideas would be better, and if you think that you could help define ideas posted by others, then we would welcome your input. Any ideas not used on one April Fools' Day can always be used on another one.
• Official ACC Newsletter - We would love to have an ACC Newsletter. However, it needs to be a collaboration between the Staff and the Community so that the news items are balanced. Apply to join this SPT if you can help organise, set-up, and create content for the newsletter
• Official Contests - There are various types of contests that could be run on ACC, such as keyboard art, room design, pattern, fan-fic, and graphics. These are just a few. We need help not just running the contests, but also need help with new ideas for contests.
• Site Communication - Some in the Community feel that much is missing in terms of communication from the Staff. If you feel that the Staff don't always know what the Community wants to hear, and have ideas about content which should be posted on the Announcements Board or the ACC Noticeboard, then apply to join this special projects team and make regular suggestions for content that can be communicated.
• Site Events - These events would be similar to the recent "Halfway through GC" event and the Summer event. We want to hear about ideas for events we could run to engage all, or some of, the Community, and we need help to organise and run the events. The events can be related to Animal Crossing or the site.
• Social Media - ACC has a Facebook and Twitter account, where we regularly post content. However, you may have ideas about using other types of social media platforms or have ideas about content and styles of posting. If you are a natural with social media, then apply to join the SPT and help grow our online presence.
You don't need to be skillful or interested in all of the above. We are happy to have people who would specialise in one or two of the areas mentioned above.
If something like this interests you, please contact us by sending a private thread to the following people:
Devin2600, Dimentio95, wakkitty, yankees24cano
In your PT please let us know what area you'd most likely want to help out with, as well as providing some ideas for events / social media content, etc. We look forward to reading your applications.
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult ~ Cherbear
If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there ~Carroll