We have some updates going live tonight at some time after 10:45pm. As a result, the site may be down for a little while. In this latest update, number 1.9.0, there will be the following additions:
• GameCube Bug Guide - This will show images of bugs again. The image links were broken in a previous update.
• GameCube Fish Guide - This will show images of fish again. The image links were broken in a previous update.
• GameCube Tree Guide - This is a new guide for GameCube.
• GameCube Turnip Guide - This is a new guide for GameCube and replaces the guide which was previously a sticky.
• New Leaf Face Guide - This will show some amendments with graphics, centering, and information.
• New Leaf Halloween Guide - This guide is currently a sticky on the NL General board and will be added tonight to the New Leaf static guides section.
• New Leaf Redd's Artwork Guide - This will be a new guide depicting Redd's Artwork. The guide isn't complete with all the images yet and more will be added in a future update.
• Sort Ability for Threads - From tonight, you will be able to click on the column headings for threads on the boards and this will change the order in which threads are displayed.
• Prevent Autocomplete in Profile Passwords - When editing profiles, if autocomplete has been used to login, you have to delete your password from the password change field. This should no longer happen.
• Avatars - Happy Home Designer avatars will be added. These are separate to the temporary Halloween avatars which also should be appearing for use during the spooky season.
• Avatar Backgrounds - There will also be some new avatar backgrounds for everyone to use. These are separate to the temporary Halloween avatar backgrounds which should be appearing for use soon.
• Post Numbers - Posts will be numbered from tonight. This will make it easier for everyone to identify a post, and can help those on mobile devices that can't copy and paste but wish to reply to specific posts.
• Series 3 & 4 Amiibo Cards - Images will be added for Series 3 and 4 of the Amiibo Cards.
• Game ID in My Characters Page - The My Characters page, lists all the characters you have chosen to add on ACC to show which characters you have in your Animal Crossing towns. However, there is no indication which Animal Crossing game each character belongs to. Shortly, you will be able to see GC, WW, CF, NL or HHD next to the characters.
There will also be some other updates done for behind the scenes. If you have any issues with any of the updates for the Community, please post on this thread after the changes are deployed.
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult ~ Cherbear
If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there ~Carroll