but I ran out of characters. I'm obviously doing it the foolish way. Can you help?
2) I can't access any colours in the mark-up panel. When I click on the colour wheel nothing happens.
3) In the "help" section it says if you have an ad-blocker on you won't be able to collect bells. Every day I lose around 12,000 bells.
However it seems that although I do have an ad blocker I managed to see some bells at the start...hmm I'm going to have dinner, but after I'll play with the ad-blocker... but any advice would be great.
For example tonight I've been on just under 2 hours. I'm often on for longer, but look how little bells I have.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP MYSTERIOUS STRANGERS OF HELP!
1. Markup (bold, colors, links, etc.) in signatures is only available to Honorary Citizens. You'll have to donate a minimum of $5 if you'd like those perks as well. If you're interested the Make a Donation button is up on the site's banner.
2. You have to enter your own color for one to show up; there is no actual color wheel. There's a good list of colors in this post. For example [color=red]This is red[/color] becomes This is red.
3. You're going to have to whitelist animalcrossingcommunity.com on your Adblocker for bell ads to appear. Perhaps you were on another device when you collected the bells that you have? Otherwise it might've just been a one-time glitch.
WHAT CHAMBER OF ACC HAS DREIDEL BOY BEEN TAKEN TO X-(X-(X-(
DreidelGate xoxo Ryan Gossip Girl