____________________________________________________________________________ `~*~*~*~`-> Custom Animal Crossing Patterns by Skitzo <-`~*~*~*~` ____________________________________________________________________________
I've been designing website and creating art for years, but professionally for 10 years. I have plenty of time to take in new orders and create custom patterns so I'm extending my services to the acc public. As I create works of art I'll update this thread with my work so everyone can see. I'm only accepting four patterns per person but after I complete one pattern you can order as many as you'd like. Anything from cosplay to pathways. I create my patterns by hand and I don't use anicro so everything is custom created for you!
`~*~*~*~`-> What I Create <-`~*~*~*~` ____________________________________________________________________________
- Path Tiles - 20,000 Bells (path tiles are one singular pattern that repeats) - Path Tile Set - 80,000 Bells (a set of 8 pathway tiles non-repeating easily customized, I recommend creating a spare character just for those tiles so you can change the set to whatever you'd like after you lay them) - Clothes - 150,000 Bells - Hats - 40,000 Bells - Murals - 300,000 Bells - Custom Artwork for easels. - 20,000 Bells
Fast service (pickup or within 12 hours) while keeping the quality and the beauty of the design. ____________________________________________________________________________
`~*~*~*~`- About The Process -`~*~*~*~` ____________________________________________________________________________
1. Reply via this thread with what your looking to get designed. Please post a reference image if possible with what your looking for. Place your order and then wait for the thread to be updated with the status of your design. Your order will be completed in the order it is received.
2. After I've seen your post I will update this thread with the pattern's design status, if you have jsut placed an order the status will be "Order Received". Statuses will be "Received Order", "In Progress", "Waiting For Approval" or "Completed".
3. After your pattern is completed I will update this thread again and then send you a private thread with an image of the design in game, if you approve the pattern and it's to your liking we then schedule a time for pattern pickup. I will reply with times my gate will be open for pattern pickup.
4. You come pickup your pattern and lay it wherever you'd like or use it for clothes etc. Don't forget to leave me feedback about how much you love your pattern!
Please note your pattern after completion will be added to a catalog for other acc users to enjoy unless you specify that you would like the design to be used for you personally and no one else. ____________________________________________________________________________
`~*~*~*~`- My Lovely Catalog -`~*~*~*~` ____________________________________________________________________________
For examples please check my patterns section of my profile. Colors may vary as this catalog is for AC:CF not WW. If you have any questions about colors of the actual pattern pm me.
This catalog will be updated as designs are created.
Path Tiles coming soon...
Path Tile Sets - Zebra Pattern with Blue Brick Border
Can i get a 2x2 mural of Kirby hugging a Companion Cube? I want it to look kinda like This, but with Kirby hugging it instead of Chell. I would also like TheseFourGlaDosCores, both as individual patterns, and as a Pro shirt (Yellow on the Front, Purple on the back, Blue and Red on the shoulders). is this ok?
(>^.^)> Hug a Kirby today! <(^.^<)
This is a wonderful idea! I was hoping you could create a shirt pattern from the body of a Dalek and a hat pattern from the head of a Delek? Dalek I was also hoping you could make a pattern of Norse World Tree Yggdrasil; something like This. This can be a mural however big if need be, but I was hoping for a flag design similar to it, perhaps like This. Thanks a lot!
Visit my text based escape game in the off topic forum games board
and help me escape! I enjoy using hidden messages!
Due to a massive load of work from the school I'm not going to have time to do patterns as planned, however as I finish my work I will be working periodically on patterns so I will update this thread and reopen it when I have time.